There is a lot of need out there, and no one person or organization can tackle it all on their own. By working together with as many other services and organizations as we can, we can ensure that those that need help the most find it. This will include:
- Establishing a data base of all of the services in our area so that we can refer clients to the service or organization that best meets their need
- Asking other organizations in the area what needs go unfulfilled, and stepping forward with our ministry to help
- Combining skills and talents to reach more of the hurting in our communities
- Offering financial assistance to other ministries when needed to offer the services they provide
- Working together on large scale projects to be able to offer more and bigger opportunities to those who need help the most.